Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Final self assessment - 3rd Term

This year it was incredible! We learnt a lot of vocabulary, grammar, other kinds of culture or other ways of life.
I have learnt so many things! When I started the year I was so quiet, but now I think now I speak more fluency and I have a better pronunciation. Also I have improved in translation because when the year started I didn’t know so good how to translate a difficult sentence but now I know how to do it. I think this year we learnt so much, I enjoyed a lot all classes. Also, I liked our classes with Clarissa, because we learnt other style of English and knew other cultures... We had to speak more with Clarissa because we had an opportunity  to speak with another person from other country. But classes with Cristina were fantastic! I had learnt so much! We had improved our English, we had learnt how to translate better and also how to speak in different situations.
I would like to learn many things with you next year!
What I liked the most in the different subjects has been:
P.E: this term I enjoyed too much, because we did enjoying activities like: volleyball or how to use a compass. But, I think next year we could practice other sports outside the high school like going out with the bike or going to a swimming-pool.
Geography: I have learnt so much vocabulary that I will use, also I have learnt how secondary and tertiary sector are formed. And finally, I have learnt the history of EU, its composition and functions that I didn´t know. In Geography I prefer Physical Geography. It´s more interesting than Political Geography.

Have an amazing summer!


Thanks, bilingual teachers.

1 comment: